Alexandria Company for Refractories is one of the oldest companies in the field of manufacturing refractories and ceramics in Africa and the Middle. It has been the leader in manufacturing refractories and ceramics since the beginning of twentieth century.
The company was created in 1938 and the purpose of the company is the production of clay refractories Firewall - Refractories buffer - kaolin Maclsn
The company has two factories:
- Alexandria factory for refractories main products
- Sornaga factory for ceramic
Shaped refractories include:
- Alumino-Silicate refractories 25% to 42% Al2O3
- High Alumina refractories 45% to 85% Al2O3.
- Chemically bonded refractories up to 85%.
- Insulating refractories 70% Al2O3 0.7-1.2 g/cm3.
- Castable refractories 40% to 96% Al2O3 “Dense & Light-weight”(Traditional & Low Cement).
- Mortars “Air-Setting & Heat-Setting” up to 80% Al2O3.
- The possibility of Design, Coating and Maintenance of all industrial furnaces.
- These products are covered the requirements of different industries .
- Ceramic Floor Tiles used in Pavements Works.
- Geometric Ceramic Facing Bricks.
- Roofing Tiles.