Our training programs:
Most of our training programs are designed and delivered in English based on clients' request and any special needs are highly considered in the line of the Arabic language.
Pre-and post-assessments are conducting to evaluate before and after training and to evaluate the impact of training programs
Our training methodologies:
Using varieties of training methods; structured learning exercises, game-based learning, role-plays, facilitation, simulation, cases studies, storytelling, creative play, lectures, videos, assignment, group activities, and presentations
- Most of the Egyptian council's training programs are two or three days (from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm) including coffee breaks and lunch breaks in addition to one day programs in a form of workshop or seminar.
Tailored-made training programs based on training needs analysis (T.N.A):
Are specially designed and delivered for the business organizations after contacting a diagnostic approach or a pre-assessment either for individuals (employees) level or for the organizational level.
Tools used to assess the needs for training are:
- Documentations: organizations' reporting system.
- Consultations: Expert reports and recommendations.
On-Shelf training programs:
On-Shelf training programs and workshops are designed for public offerings announced and delivered according to the public calendar of the year.
Business corporate and individuals are free to register and attend according to a pre-set schedule and the venue.
In such offerings, there are no pre-requisitions or especially level of competency.
Hereunder a sample of On-Shelf programs
- HR – Human Resources
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Finance and Accounting
- Soft Skills & Leadership
- Business English and Conversation
- Computer and IT
- Legal Programs in Arabic Language
- E-marketing and Social Media
- Stock Markets.
- دورات مشتركة مالية /قانونية
Egyptian Council is offering consultation services to organizations, individuals and teams, helping them to improve their current effectiveness and to facilitate desired change.
Topical index with details to help you identify your needs:
- HR consultation
- HR audit
- HR analytics and HR matrix.
- Organization development.
- Re-engineering organizations process.
- Talent development.
- Performance measurement.
- Career coaching.
- Employer branding.
- Marketing audit.
- Marketing analytics.
- Marketing measurement and marketing metrics.
- Leadership and management development.
- Organizational effectiveness.
- Problem-solving and teamwork.
- Strategic planning and organizational change.
- Measuring the business impact.
- Business metrics.
Tutorial programs are prepared and delivered based on the needs of the beginners (individuals) who are keen on taking upon a new career to help them understand the basics of the new career.
Tutorial programs can take one of the following forms of delivering:
Face-to-face tutorial session(s).
Balance tutorial session(s).
Online tutorial session(s).