El Nasr Co. for Coke & Chemicals
El-Nasr Company: One of the largest industrial companies in Egypt and the Middle East.The company was established in 1960,
the company began production in 1964 at one battery with 50 oven at annual production capacity 328000 tons metallurgical coke.
The company established the third battery in 1979 with 65 oven at annual production capacity of 560000 tons and established the forth battery in 1993 with 65 oven at annual production capacity of 560000 tones to be the annual production of metallurgical coke for four batteries reaches more than 1.6 million tons . Currently we study the re-building the third battery and we expected start operation in 2022.
The Company contains four factories:
- Coke Factory and chemical categories.
- Distillation Factory of coal tar.
- Nitrates Factory.
- multi-purpose unit.
The company has three piers:
- One pier in Alexandria port to export our company production’s metallurgical coke and discharge the coal the raw material for coke a daily average about 4000 tons / day capacity of 45.000 tons
- One pier in ALDEKHILA port of Alexandria to discharge the coal at daily average about 3000 tons capacity of 100 thousand tons.
- One pier on the Nile to receive barges to transport coke and coal at daily average about 4000 tons / day for shipping and discharging.
Company Main Products
- Various sizes Coke and benzene, ammonia sulfate, ammonium nitrate porous and coal tar pitch, Naphthalene, Sodium Toluene Sulphonate, carbon black oil, creosote oil and many other products used in the fields of agricultural, industrial, mining and chemicals and construction, military production and scientific research.
- The company also covers much of the needs of the national strategic industries company also exports its products to Europe, Asia and America and the Arab countries.
التقى الدكتور مصطفى مدبولي، رئيس مجلس الوزراء، اليوم، المهندس أحمد سمير، وزير التجارة…