If the strength of a country's currency is determined by the strength of that country's…
El Nasr Steel Pipes & Fittings Co.
The company is one of the oldest and gratest companies in the field of steel pipes industry since 1962 on an area of half a million
square meters. The company occupies a distinguished and prestigious place in the global competition by producing longitudinally and
spiral welded pipes according to the specifications of the American Petroleum Institute, which is required for the transportation of
oil, gas and water. Production of engineering sectors (square – rectangle) for use in various structural applications.
- Pipes longitudinally welded from 2/1 ” (21.3 mm): 4” (114.3 mm) with a thickness of 1.2 mm : 4 mm and fit up to 8 meters.
- Is the production of these steel pipes in the way of electric resistance welding (HFW) WITH (ERW)
- Welded pipes of 3 ” (88.9 mm) long: 8” (219.1 mm) with a thickness of 3.5 mm: 9.52 mm and a row up to 13.5 mm
- Spiral welded pipes from 10 ” (273 mm): 64” (1626 mm) to 12.25 m
- Is the production of these steel pipes in the manner of arc welding submerged from the inside
A collective decline for the Egyptian stock indices at the beginning of the mid-week trading session
The Egyptian Stock Exchange started the trading session today, Tuesday, the middle of the week’s…
After the Ukraine attack, Russia plans to counter Western sanctions by selling oil and gas…
The term "global supply chain" is no longer a mystery after everyone felt its role…
The conflict has dealt a severe blow to the global economy, hurting growth and raising…