Sylvain Milan, vice president of the United Nations organization UNDP, went to…
El Nasr Steel Pipes & Fittings Co.
The company is one of the oldest and gratest companies in the field of steel pipes industry since 1962 on an area of half a million
square meters. The company occupies a distinguished and prestigious place in the global competition by producing longitudinally and
spiral welded pipes according to the specifications of the American Petroleum Institute, which is required for the transportation of
oil, gas and water. Production of engineering sectors (square – rectangle) for use in various structural applications.
- Pipes longitudinally welded from 2/1 ” (21.3 mm): 4” (114.3 mm) with a thickness of 1.2 mm : 4 mm and fit up to 8 meters.
- Is the production of these steel pipes in the way of electric resistance welding (HFW) WITH (ERW)
- Welded pipes of 3 ” (88.9 mm) long: 8” (219.1 mm) with a thickness of 3.5 mm: 9.52 mm and a row up to 13.5 mm
- Spiral welded pipes from 10 ” (273 mm): 64” (1626 mm) to 12.25 m
- Is the production of these steel pipes in the manner of arc welding submerged from the inside