If the strength of a country's currency is determined by the strength of that country's…
International Surveying Centre (I.S.C)
We have the honor to enclose a detailed description of the Centre’s activities and deals in the field of inspection and surveys.
We would like to draw your good selves’ attention to the fact that our staff surveyors and assistants are well reputed for efficiency, utter independence, integrity and good name and they use official and legal procedures to protect the parties concerned interests.
Worthy of notice is that, our staff surveyors acquired a wide experience in all fields of marine inspection from their work during 20-35 years. We represented P&I Clubs and a number of Insurance Companies worldwide. We are also enlisted in The Egyptian Insurance Supervisory Authority registers under No. 16, as surveyors in all inspection fields.
Once again, we have the great honor in placing all our expertise at your disposal and hope our services attain your best satisfaction.
Hull Inspection & Machinery
- Providing our client with technical advice.
- Setting maintenance programs and following up repairs in different units of SUMED Sidi Kerir and El Sukhna Sites.
- Sites hand-over for marine unites, as well as tug, supply, and mooring boats from the old contractor (Maridive) to new SUMED contractor (Zakher Marine Oil Field Services).
- Performing full condition surveys as per regulation of IMO (International Maritime Organization) & Solas (Safety of Life at Sea).
- Performing On/Off hire surveys.
- Performing Collision & accident surveys
- Performing Pre-loading surveys to make sure that the vessel holds/containers are suitable to receive the intended cargo.
- Inspecting the condition of standard and reefer containers.
- Measuring the holds and cargo dimensions to ascertain the actual dead space.
Performing all quantity surveys:-
- Initial and final draft surveys, in order to determine the weight of a cargo on board a vessel.
- Ullage surveys, in order to determine the quantity of liquid on board the vessel.
- On/Off hire surveys.
Inspection on oil tankers and products
- Inspection of crude oil and petroleum products (LPG - LNG - petrochemicals lubricants) as per ASTM/API
- Our surveyors are International Federation of Inspection Agencies (IFIA) Approved.
- Supervising discharge/loading (ship side/shore side)
- Collecting samples.
- Laboratory services.
- On/Off hire bunker surveys
- Issuing sealing and unsealing certificates.
- Issuing hold & tank inspection certificates
- Issuing non-manipulation certificates.
- We carry out all the above activities at all Egyptian Ports and Airports.
- Inspecting all types of bulk cargo
- Supervising discharge/loading
- Collecting samples and Laboratory services
Heavy lifts cargo Inspection and General Cargo
- Inspection for the heavy lifts before discharging.
- Inspection for the lifting equipment.
- Monitoring the discharging operations.
Food and beverage Inspection
- We are specialized in the field of fresh frozen fish, meat and liver consignments as well as fruits (apples, banana, pineapples….etc) more than 25 years.
We are Correspondents in Egypt for the following companies:
Marine Agencies & Shipping Lines
- El Moutaz Agency & Marine Services Co.
- CMA CGM – Egypt
- Societe De Gestion Evge – Egypt.
- Kadmar Shipping Agency - Egypt.
- Finmar – Egypt
- Novo Chartering b.v. – Netherlands.
- Seatrade – Netherlands.
- EMCO – Egypt.
- ENC (Egyptian Navigation Company) – Egypt.
- APL – Egypt.
- Dianik Bross Shipping Corp.
- Alex Mar – Egypt.
- Sea Grain – Egypt.
- MSC Egypt.
- Maersk Egypt.
- Egyptian Trade Maritime (E.T.M).
- F.G.M Chartering limited, Greece.
- BS Marine.
- Langlois Enterpises , Greece.
- Varamar Group – Ukraine.
- Phaethon international LTD.
- Itiro Corporation.
- Bigor LTD
Surveyors / Loss adjusters:
- Oil & Bulk – Italy
- Etas Expertise -Holland.
- Komsa Marine Surveyors – Korea.
- Cunningham Lindsey Marine – England
- Cunningham Lindsey Marine – Netherlands
- Cunningham Lindsey Marine – Kenya
- Crawford THG – Netherlands
- Taylor Marine – England
- ICCS – Hamburg – Germany
- Expertise Bureau – Netherlands
- J. Hammer & H. Van Hussen B.V.- Netherlands.
- Matthews Daniel – Egypt.
- TMN Survey Group.
- Nordic Maritime Solutions GmbH & Co.KG
- Geodis Wilson Singapore Pte Ltd.
- DP Survey Group N.V.
Other Companies in Egypt
- Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation – Egypt.
- G.S.O (General Services Organization – Armed Forces) – Egypt.
- Dakahlia Co. for poultry.
- Pro-Trade Company.
- Halim Corporation.
- B.P. Egypt Company.
- Egyptian Drilling Company.
- Egyptian Mud Engineering and Chemicals Co.
Insurance Companies & Insurance brokers
- Cai Rockstrohen – Germany
- Cai Rockstrohen – Germany
- Gebr Sluyter Rotterdam – Holland
- Centraal Beheer (Achmea) – Netherlands
- Hanz L. Grauerhalz GmbH – Germany
- Siaci – France
- Norske Triton – Norway
- Nieuwe Hollandse Lioyd – Netherlands Ex Star Eagle.
- North Of England P&I Association – UK
- Neptunia - Germany.
- Raets Marine club – Holland.
- El Dib & El Dib Pandi – Egypt.
- United Attorneys – Egypt.
- EMICS – Egypt.
- El Hamamsy Marine Services Ltd.
Other Companies abroad
- Irish Dairy Board, Dublin – Ireland.
- United Nations World Food Programme, Rome – Italy.
- AICO Gmbh – Germany.
A collective decline for the Egyptian stock indices at the beginning of the mid-week trading session
The Egyptian Stock Exchange started the trading session today, Tuesday, the middle of the week’s…
After the Ukraine attack, Russia plans to counter Western sanctions by selling oil and gas…
The term "global supply chain" is no longer a mystery after everyone felt its role…
The conflict has dealt a severe blow to the global economy, hurting growth and raising…