If the strength of a country's currency is determined by the strength of that country's…
Khaled Ramadan – Training & Development Consultancy
KNOWLEDGE is a treasure that follows its owner everywhere…
Khaled Ramadan Training and Development Consultancy is a “Training & Development” specialized firm, based in Cairo,
Egypt. Our core business is Training and Development.
Additionally, we provide Recruitment and Insurance Consultancy services.
Our consultancy belief is that the human capital is the main driver of any economy; hence it is our commitment to
partner with multinational and local businesses to contribute in sharpening the competences of people and make a
real lasting difference via comprehensive training development solutions.
Every business depends on the people who keep it going so investing in your people who are your main asset, means
investing in your business.
Interactive training based on exercises and role playing facilitate the immediate implementation of training methods
and techniques and thus leverage the quality of work.
The Performance Equation is a function of three factors A-M-O:
Motivation is one of the greatest impacts of training on employees thus their ability to
perform their daily tasks
will remarkably and positively increase and so new challenging opportunities will open their doors for them.
- Develop critical competencies based on organizational and functional requirements.
- Develop employees’ “On-The-Job” performance.
- Evaluate employees’ performance and potential gaps.
- Boost employees’ motivation and effectiveness.
- Facilitate and provide career progression opportunities to employees with high potential and demonstrated
- Identify and develop a pool of potential successors to fill key positions within the company when needed.
Since starting up the business in 2004, Khaled Ramadan Consultancy’s clients’ database has expanded to include more than 60 reputable companies covering multinational and local organizations. IDC Group of Companies “IDC Training House” is our Partner in Malaysia.
- Export Development Bank of Egypt
- Blom Bank Egypt
- Crédit Agricole Egypt
- Piraeus Bank
- Ahli United Bank
- Suez Canal Bank
- National Bank for Development
- Egyptian Gulf Bank
- Arab Investment Bank
- Arab African International Bank
- Egyptian Arab Land Bank
- Al Watany Bank of Egypt (NBK)
- Mansour Group (Opel – Chevrolet)
- Auto Star Egypt
- MTI Group (Mazerati – Jaguar – Land Rover – Ferrari – Bentley)
- Bavarian Auto Group (Brilliance)
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SECTOR
- Microsoft Pakistan
- Microsoft Egypt
- ECCO Outsourcing
- Mobily “Saudi Arabia”
- Omantel Group “Sultanate Oman”
- ITT (American Employees)
- Telecom Egypt
- Raya Telecom
- Axiom K.S.A. and U.A.E.
- Zain Telecom “Kuwait”
- Orascom Telecom
- Exxon Mobil
- El Sewedy Group
- Hedo Group
- Crystal Asfour
FINANCIAL INVESTMENT SECTOR
- Beltone Financial (Madinet Nasr for Housing and Construction)
- Arabeya Online Brokerage Firm
- Osool Brokerage Firm
- Al Shorouk Brokerage Firm
- Henkel Saudi Arabia
- Coca-cola “Egypt”
- Coca-cola “Dubai”
- Coca-cola “Libya”
- Coca-Cola “Oman”
- Juhayna Food Industries • Reckitt Benckiser North Africa & Egypt
- Nestlé Egypt
- Mars K.S.A.
- Citadel Capital (Gozour “Dina Farms”)
- Sittin Group
- Kellogg's (Bisco Misr)
HOTEL & RESTAURANTS SECTOR
- Sonesta Hotels Egypt
- Asfar Hotel Apartments U.A.E. (Dubai – Abu Dhabi – Al Ain)
- Del Vento Restaurants
- Quick Sandwiches
- On The Run
- Global Technology “Fuji Medical”
- Eye Specialized Operations Center
- Public Works Authority – Qatar
- Amer Group
- Moore Stephens International - El Sayed El Ayouty & Co. - Certified Public Accountants - “K.S.A.”
- Vision Middle East & North Africa
- Al Ain City Municipality “U.A.E.”
- 3-RD Co. Ltd. “Thailand – Bangkok” (call center)
- Diversey Egypt
- Egyptian Food Bank
- Egyptian Cure Bank
- Ministry of Social Affairs – Qatar
- Saudi Arabian Airlines “Royal Airlines”
- American Embassy in Cairo
- Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce
- Abu Dhabi University
- Dubai Ministry of Immigration OVERVIEW
Khaled Ramadan Training and Development Consultant
A high energy, conscious and goal-driven consultant, Khaled Ramadan began his career path as Training and
Development Consultant in 2004. With more than 13 years experience in training, he approaches each new business
challenge with his intrinsic flair for innovation and creative training skills.
He earned his Bachelor degree in Business Administration from Ain Shams University in Cairo. He also holds four
diplomas in “Human Resources Management”, “Training Management”, “Business Administration” and “Salesmanship and
Marketing” from the American University in Cairo.
Khaled Ramadan has a wide experience in Training in addition to Sales and Marketing. Among the companies he joined
during his career path, General Motors, Shell Chemical Overseas, Shell Marketing and Coca Cola Group. He occupied
the position of Training Consultant in the Egyptian Capital Market Association and he was the Training Consultant to
the Chairman of the Egyptian Stock Exchange in both Cairo and Alexandria.
He conducts courses in the field of improving performance such as Customer Service, Team Building, Communication
Skills, Developing Interpersonal Skills, Presentation Skills and Selling Skills. His training development programs
focus on human interaction.
Khaled Ramadan gives his best in every training session laced with humor and fun activities. Concepts and
methodologies are transformed into applicable and practical techniques because he believes that people not only need
to know what to do, but more importantly how to do it. He is a training consultant who speaks through experience and
has an impressive record of training development programs due to his emphasize on quality and program customization.
Among his many accomplishments, conducting the “Developing Interpersonal Skills to Achieve Customer Satisfaction”
training course to many companies in different sectors including Crédit Agricole Egypt Bank, Piraeus Bank, Ahly
United Bank, Volkswagen, Hyundai, Mobily Saudi Arabia, Microsoft Egypt and Pakistan, Exxon Mobil, Beltone Financial
(Madinet Nasr for Housing & Construction), Nestlé Egypt, Sonesta Hotels Egypt, the American Embassy in Cairo, Abu
Dhabi Chamber of Commerce and many others.
- Developing Interpersonal Skills to Achieve Customer Satisfaction
- Leadership Skills
- Separating Emotions from Tasks & Excellence in Communication Skills
- Excellence in Teamwork
- Effective Time Management
- Customer Service
- New Manager's Role
- Management by Objectives/Goals
- Habits of Success
- Effective Change Management
- Introduction to Management
- Project Management
- The 7 Selling Steps & Communication Skills
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers
- Supply Chain Management
- ITIL (IT Information Library)
- IT Planning & Strategy Advanced
- HSSE MS (Health Safety Security Environment Management System - Health & Safety)
- AI PS (Asset Integrity Process Safety - Mixture of Engineering and Health & Safety)
- CMS (Contractor Management System - Health & Safety)
- PTW (Permit to Work - Health & Safety)
Developing Interpersonal Skills to Achieve Customer Satisfaction Training Course is a combination of
four courses in one course: Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, Customer Service and Team Building. It
comprises a mixture of relevant techniques including how to separate emotions from tasks, how to strengthen the
interpersonal skills and the development of internal relationships between different levels inside the company, how
to successfully apply the internal communication strategies, and how to use the development of relationships with
customers to apply the “Up-Selling” and “Cross-Selling” techniques to maximize the sales volume. It includes a part
which highlights the Time Management importance and techniques. It also highlights the importance of Customer
Service for both “Internal and External” Customers.
- Customer “Internal and External” Needs
- Skills to Provide Excellence in Customer “Internal and External” Service
- Time Management
- Face To Face With The Customer “Internal and External”
- Telephone Skills
- Written Communication
- Skills - How the Nature of Work is Changing - The Value of Teams in Organizations
This course is intended for:
Everyone in the company who has any contact, direct or indirect with internal and external customers (Especially
Finance and Warehouse departments who have lack of communication with Sales department).
It is intended to the above in order to enhance and foster the communication between them and the most important to
avoid the lack of communication between them.
The 7 Selling Steps & Communication Skills Training Course provides sales supervisors and
representatives with the Selling Steps & Communication Skills and Techniques they need to become successful.
Being a successful sales person never happens accidently, there must be a process and skill set that can be used and
adapted. This course is interactive, fast-paced, fun, and full of tips & techniques that can be used immediately.
- Seven Selling Steps
- “Up-Selling” and “Cross-Selling” techniques
- Role Plays
- Communication Skills
- Separation emotions from the task
- Time Management
- Positioning the relationship before the task (the Customer as a friend)
- Practical Exercises and Case Studies
- Understanding "What" is important to the Customer
- Use of "criteria" to establish priority - in the Customer mind - Demonstration – Practical Exercise.
- Types of customers
- General Advice
- 2 to 3 days
- Sales Supervisors and Representatives.
- Max number of attendees: 15.
Khaled Ramadan Training and Development Consultancy
Address: 58 El-Zohour St., Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt
Telephone: +20123277670 Cairo +971503169545 UAE
LinkedIn: Khaled Ramadan Consultancy
Facebook: Khaled Ramadan Consultancy
A collective decline for the Egyptian stock indices at the beginning of the mid-week trading session
The Egyptian Stock Exchange started the trading session today, Tuesday, the middle of the week’s…
After the Ukraine attack, Russia plans to counter Western sanctions by selling oil and gas…
The term "global supply chain" is no longer a mystery after everyone felt its role…
The conflict has dealt a severe blow to the global economy, hurting growth and raising…