Nasr Forging Company has begun working in 1964 with a designed capacity of 12000 tons/year.
The factories area is about 501967 square meters on which the following production units has been erected:
- Material preparation shop.
- Chain cables and their accessories production shop.
- Die forging shop.
- Free forging shop.
- Forged parts heat treatment shop.
- Dies and spare parts heat treatment shop.
- Machining shop.
- Dies and spare parts manufacturing shop.
As well as the auxiliary service and management units.
Producing forged parts for automotive and vehicle industries such as :
Rocker arm – pinion – crankshaft – camshaft – cross of the first drive – rear axle – cover for differential housing – release lever –
rear spring shackle – geared arm – pump gear – hub of rear wheel – rear axle shaft – bevel toothed rim – draw hook – brake pedal lever –
front axle – tractor parts…etc.
Producing forged and ready machined parts for railways such as :
Buffer rod – screw coupling – suspension unit – draw hooks of different types – brake rod – brake lever – fish plate – base plate –
fixing clips of different types …etc.
- Producing gear and forged parts for machine building diesel engines and light vehicles industries.
- Producing forged and machined gear for spinning and waving factories as well as transmission gear for metro and tramway wagons.
- Supplying of forged and machined steel flanges for petroleum industries (blind – slip on – welding neck …etc) Welding neck of
size ½ up to 12 inch while slip on and blind flanges up to 24 inch.
- Producing insulator carrier for electrification projects.
- Producing non – calibrated chains and their accessories (hook – swivel – shackle and link…etc) 6-40MM diameter.
- Producing calibrated chains and their accessories 6-16 chain cables are manufactured under the supervision and approval of Lloyd’s
register of shipping.
- Producing heat – resistance chains for cement industry.
- producing hammers and spare parts of mills for cement industry.
- manufacturing of conveyors either pieces or assembled with buckets for cement, sub-ground drainage and sugar industries.
Special chain links are produced for grain silos.